Equal Opportunity Statement
TRAIL’s goal is to achieve and maintain equal employment opportunities. It is also the policy of TRAIL to maintain a work environment free from discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran/military status, marital status or other status protected by federal or state law, with regards to any term or condition of employment.
Top Ten Reasons to Work at TRAIL
- TRAIL is an innovative learning center.
- The Inclusive Foundation supports faculty professional development with generous grants enabling teachers to pursue their own passions and bring that learning back to the classroom.
- TRAIL is centered in the Special Economic Zone of Panama Pacifico, an innovative multicultural area in Panama.
- TRAIL rests on three pillars: personalized learning, community, and global vision.
- Experience nature and vast outdoor places by exploring hiking trails and wildlife.
- TRAIL is a diverse community with faculty and students representing over 10 nationalities.
- Situated in Panama Pacifico, TRAIL is conveniently located near public transportation and has a 2.7 hectare facility.
- TRAIL is dedicated to spark curiosity in every child, which means that faculty members carve a personalized educational journey for every student based on individual talents and passions.
- Low student-teacher ratios for a more personalized experience.
- TRAIL is a family.